Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy anniversary to me

It was just over a year ago that Felicemifa had it's inaugural post. What began as an easy way to keep mom and dad up to date on my Italian adventure has turned into what every blog should be: a narcissistic chronicle of minutiae and pompous profundity. And for whatever reason, you keep reading.

For those of you who have never really understood the title (and who pronounce it "fuhleesemeefa", it's a line from Musetta's aria in La Boheme. I learned that role last summer, and I only really decided to start a blog about being in a summer program when I came up with a clever name.

I hope to post much more this summer - although there is no European gallavanting ti report on, Boston promises just as many adventures! Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment